This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the App.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the App.
- Through any other interactions between you and the App.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Neuro20 or any third party (including our affiliates); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the App.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our App. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the App after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What information do we collect through automatic data collection technologies?
- How do we store your data?
- How do we use your data for marketing purposes?
- How will we disclose your information?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What is our policy on children and privacy?
- What are cookies?
- How do you manage cookies?
- California Privacy Notice
- European Union Privacy Notice
- Canadian Residents Privacy Notice
- How can you contact us?
What data do we collect?
We collect, store, and process your personal data based on your consent. You may revoke this consent by notifying us, at any time and free of cost, at [email protected]. This does not affect the validity of the consent until its revocation. Neuro20 collects the following data:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, picture, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our App, and usage details;
- Certain protected health information generated or collected by Neuro20’s products or services.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our products or services.
- Fill in a form on our App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our App, subscribing to any of our services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our App.
- Communicate with us via email or other electronic means.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and web beacons.
- Open a profile for use of one of our products or services.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Healthcare providers (including, but not limited to, physicians, staff at physicians’ offices, nurses, physical therapy specialists, gym operators or instructors) through whom you purchase or use Neuro20 products or receive Neuro20 services; or
- Health insurers.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Present our App and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our App or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our App.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- Manage your account and/or profile.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
What Information Do We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies?
As you navigate through and interact with our App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and resources that you access and use on the App.
- Information about your computer, device, and internet connection, including your IP address and operating system.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our App.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Our App securely stores your data on an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud service.
Neuro20 will keep your personally identifiable information and protected health information only for as long as reasonably necessary to achieve the abovementioned purposes. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
How Do We Use Your Data For Marketing Purposes?
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our affiliates.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact [email protected]
How Will We Disclose Your Information?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Neuro20’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Neuro20 about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply any contracts or agreements entered into between you and Neuro20
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Neuro20, our customers, or others.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
+1 (917) 503-6876
Or write to us at: [email protected]
What Is Our Policy On Children And Privacy?
We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of children online. Our app and our products and services are not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the App or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we have received information from a child under age 18, contact us at [email protected] or at +1 (917) 503-6876.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our App, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Cookies collect information such as domain, IP address, approximate geographic location, operating system, date and time of our visit, pages you visited, device type, browser language, time spent on page, scroll depth (how much of a web page was viewed), and user events (such as selecting a button).
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our App uses:
- Functionality. Our App uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our App and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising. Our App uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our App, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our App.
- Session cookies. We use session cookies for technical purposes like to allow better navigation through our site. These cookies let our server know that you are continuing a visit to our site.
- Persistent cookies. We use persistent cookies to understand the differences between new and returning visitors to our App. Persistent cookies remain on your device between visits to our site until they expire or are removed by the user. We don’t use persistent cookies to collect personally identifiable information.
- Web beacons for digital advertising. Also referred to as pixels and\or tracking tags – see-through images placed on certain pages are typically used in conjunction with cookies and aren’t stored on your device. When you access these pages, web beacons generate a notice of your visit.
- App log files. Are used as an analysis tool and to tell how visitors use our App, how often they return, and how they navigate through the site.
- Flash. Flash is used to assess the performance of the site and as a player for selected videos depending on the browser a device is using.
- Local storage objects. We use Flash Local Storage Objects (“LSOs”) to store your preferences and to personalize your visit
- Third party cookies. Third-party cookies have multiple purposes, such as web analytics and for keeping track of users’ browsing activities to show them personalized ads. We may use certain third party cookies in our App.
How Do You Manage Cookies?
You can, in some circumstances, set your browser or device not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our App features may not function as a result.
California Privacy Notice
This California Privacy Notice applies only to individual users of our Services who are residents of the State of California, and only where we act as a “business” with or for that individual. For example, this section applies for California residents who use our products or services as an individual user or through an individual account with us (i.e., not under an account of a physician). For these users, this section is a supplement to the other parts of our policies.
This California Privacy Notice describes how we as a business collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process personal information of individual residents of the State of California within the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Right to know
Upon verifiable request we will provide you with the following information about your personal information over the prior 12 months: (1) the specific pieces and categories of personal information we have collected about you; (2) the categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information; (3) our business purposes for collecting and selling your personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with which we have shared your personal information; (5) the categories of personal information we have disclosed about you for a business purpose; and (6) if applicable, categories of personal information we have sold about you and the categories of third parties to which the personal information was sold
Right to delete
Upon verifiable request we will delete personal information we have collected about you, subject to certain exceptions in the CCPA.
Right to opt out of sales to third parties
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Notwithstanding that, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information to third parties. Please contact us at [email protected] or +1 (917) 503-6876.
Right to not be subject to discrimination for enforcing your CCPA rights
You will not be discriminated against by us for your exercise of CCPA rights. However, please note that in some instances, exercising certain CCPA rights may cause us to be unable to provide you with our Services.
Please note, this section may not apply to you if you use our products or services under or in connection with an account belonging to an independent physician, hospital, or other person or entity. In these instances, please contact such entity about your personal information and your rights.
Please note that we will need to verify your identity before processing CCPA and other California requests, which may require us to request and obtain additional information from you. We will use that information only to review and address your requests. We reserve the right to decline or limit requests in certain circumstances – for example, when we are unable to verify your identity or locate information in our systems, or when you have previously made two CCPA requests in the prior 12 months, or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
You may designate, in writing or through a power of attorney, an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your CCPA and other California rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require the agent to provide us with proof that you have authorized it to act on your behalf, and we may also need you to verify your identity directly with us.
Please note that we will also comply with valid requests from California residents that have an established business relationship with us under California’s “Shine the Light” law.
If you have questions or concerns, or would like to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, Please contact us at [email protected] or +1 (917) 503-6876.
European Union Privacy Notice
If you are an individual resident of the European Union, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This includes, among other rights, the right to be informed and request access to the personal information about you that we have collected via our Services. You may also have the right to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
Please note that we will comply with valid requests from residents of the European Union subject to relevant legal exemptions. Please also note that we will need to verify your identity before processing any such requests, which may require us to request and obtain additional information from you. We will use that information only to review and address your requests. We reserve the right to decline or limit requests in certain circumstances – for example, when we are unable to verify your identity or locate information in our systems, or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
You may designate, in writing or through a power of attorney, an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights under this section. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require the agent to provide us with proof that you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may also need you to verify your identity directly with us.
If you use our services under an account of an independent physician, hospital, or other person or entity, please contact such person or entity about your personal information and your rights. Otherwise, if you have questions or concerns, or would like to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR or any similar right, as an individual user under an individual account, please contact us, care of our Data Protection Officer, at [email protected] or +1 (917) 503-6876. You may also contact the data protection authority of your jurisdiction.
Canadian Residents Privacy Notice
If you are a Canadian resident, this section applies to you.
Retention of personal information: The personal information that you provide will be retained by us in accordance with applicable laws. However, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information we hold if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
Access and correction: We will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Upon your written request, and subject to certain exceptions provided by law, we will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. We may charge a minimal fee for providing such access to you. If you believe that the personal information that we hold about you is not accurate or complete, you may write to us at [email protected] If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate or complete, we will take reasonable steps to delete and/or correct the information so that it is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. In order to facilitate a request to correct or update information, we may ask you to provide additional information to confirm your identity. Any such information will only be used for the purpose of confirming your identity and will not be retained by us.
Interest-based advertising: To opt-out of interest-based advertising, and to find information about how to block or limit cookies, visit AdChoices, the Canadian self-regulatory program for online interest-based advertising, administered by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (“DAAC”).
Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (“CASL”)
We will only send you commercial electronic messages (“CEMs”) where we have your express or implied consent to do so. Your consent to receive CEMs is implied where we have an existing business relationship with you, or you have reached out to us and made an inquiry within a certain time frame. You may unsubscribe from receiving CEMs at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe button on an email or following the direction provided in a text message. This paragraph only applies to CEMs that are sent by Neuro20 on its own behalf.
How Can You Contact Us?
[email protected] or +1 (917) 503-6876.